we strive to design timeless and effortless garments that can be worn in many ways, for many years. we encourage our customers to make purchases thoughtfully with the following tools:
- style guide - we routinely update this guide to upcoming releases! it helps customers plan ahead and learn the new styles, which fabrics they will be offered in, and when they will be available for purchase.
- swatch bundles - each season we create swatch bundles: small 4’’X4’’ swatches of each new woven textile design, and a postcard guide to the names and content, so customers can learn, see, and feel each textile before the collection arrives.
- reviews - allows our customers to share valuable feedback on styles they’ve purchased, and read input on styles from other reviewers.
- "pass-it-on" hangtags - we created library-style hangtags to encourage the swapping and passing along of well-loved ace&jig garments. log your name to track and celebrate each garment’s owner history and long lifespan!
- #aceandjigtryonstories - through giveaways, we encourage the community to post and share feedback and photos of their ace&jig! we hope this adds another way for customers to engage and gain style and textile insight to make more informed purchases.
- customer service - we pride ourselves on providing excellent, kind, and personal customer service! if you ever have questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com