picnic throw | spring 23 home | red
a large, pieced blanket with knotted tassels on both ends. great for picnics, beach days, used as a tablecloth, and more! this blanket was created using our leftover archival textiles, in keeping with our commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- each throw measures 85'' x 75'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
the red picnic throw features watermelon, flare, daiquiri, beau, petitfour and rhumba textiles.
- watermelon – a lightweight bright pink singlecloth with woven stripes in two shades of mint green. 100% cotton
- flare – a midweight singlecloth in a shade of paprika with woven bird motifs lightly accented with metallic yarns. 99.5% cotton. 0.5% metallic
- daiquiri – a midweight singlecloth featuring an oversized faded plaid of green, red, natural, and orange. 100% cotton
- beau – a midweight heathered pinky brown singlecloth with saturated woven stripes in neon pink and natural. 100% cotton
- petitfour – a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton
- rhumba – a lightweight rust singlecloth with woven textures and stripes in green, yellow, natural, faded black and gold metallic. 99% cotton, 1% metallic