napkin set | home | walnut
a set of four napkins made from an assortment of our leftover yarn dye woven textiles in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- made in India.
- each napkin measures 16'' X 16'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- hand wash and lay flat to dry, or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
the walnut napkin set features concert, castle, legend and walnut textiles.
- concert is a rumpled black supersoft doublegauze with woven motifs in brown. 100% cotton.
- castle is a supersoft rumpled black doublegauze with woven patterns in warm brown, yellow, and grey. 100% cotton.
- legend is a midweight black singlecloth with woven brown and natural textural stripes. 100% cotton.
- walnut is a midweight black doublecloth with graphic woven motifs in light brown. 100% cotton.