napkin set | home | red
a set of four napkins made from an assortment of our leftover yarn dye woven textiles in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- made in India.
- each napkin measures 16" x 16", +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- hand wash and lay flat to dry, or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
the red napkin set features petitfour, russet, flare and cardinal textiles
- petitfour is a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton.
- russet is a midweight brick red singlecloth with slanted diamond motifs in rust. 100% cotton.
- flare is a midweight singlecloth in a shade of paprika with woven bird motifs lightly accented with metallic yarns. 99.5% cotton. 0.5% metallic.
- cardinal is a midweight textured singlecloth of space dye bright red stripes with small natural square motifs. 100% cotton.