napkin set | home | green
a set of four napkins made from an assortment of our leftover yarn dye woven textiles in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- made in India.
- each napkin measures 16'' X 16'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- hand wash and lay flat to dry, or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
the green napkin set features palm, kensington, chartreuse and amber textiles.
- palm is a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton.
- kensington is a vintage green supersoft doublegauze covered in a floral motif of pastels and a pop of metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- chartreuse is a gossamer singlecloth in bright citrus yellow with interwoven white stripes and broken black lines. 100% cotton.
- amber is a supersoft rumped doublegauze in goldenrod with woven patterns in slate blue, gray, and silver. 100% cotton.