archival alto scarf | fall 21 | white
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- quartz is a lightweight soft pink textured singlecloth with thin neon pink and metallic gray lines. 97.4% cotton, 2.4% poly, 0.2% metallic.
- melody is a lightweight white and ivory gossamer singlecloth with fine woven multicolored stripes in neons and metallic gold.
- windowpane is a natural textured lightweight singlecloth with black and neon green intersecting lines. 90% cotton, 6% viscose, 4% poly.
- casablanca is a lightweight white singlecloth with black ric rac style textures woven in. 100% cotton.
note: the alto scarf in white contains metallic threads.