archival alto scarf | fall 21 | red & white
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- picnic is a lightweight textured singlecloth in a plaid of chili red, taupe, and natural. 100% cotton.
- tulip is a textured lightweight singlecloth of pale pink-white with dotted red flower motifs. 100% cotton.
- petitfour is a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton.
- clay is a textured lightweight gossamer singlecloth in an earthy blush pink with metallic peeks woven throughout. 99% cotton, 1% metallic.
note: the alto scarf in red & white contains metallic yarns.