archival alto scarf | fall 21 | red
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- petitfour is a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton.
- rhumba is a lightweight rust singlecloth with woven textures and stripes in green, yellow, natural, faded black and gold metallic. 99% cotton, 1% metallic.
- sriracha is a spicy red lightweight singlecloth with woven beige textures. 100% cotton.
- aphrodite is a textured gossamer poppy red singlecloth with woven lines in rust, silver, and pink metallics. 85% cotton, 13% metallic, 2% poly.
note: the alto scarf in red contains metallic yarns.