archival alto scarf | fall 21 | port
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*note: measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- trapeze is a midweight singlecloth with woven stripes in burgundy and taupe. 100% cotton.
- hero is a rumpled supersoft doublegauze in a warm brown featuring black patterned motifs. 100% cotton.
- garnet is a lightweight wine red singlecloth with broken woven lines in marigold, peach, orange, and green. 100% cotton.
- calico is a supersoft rumpled doublegauze with nude, lilac, and rust motifs atop a black ground. 100% cotton.