archival alto scarf | fall 21 | dark blue
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
our alto scarf in the dark blue combo features carnaby, carolina, anemone and nymph details.
- carnaby is a supersoft doublegauze of navy blue with an art deco pattern of taupe, natural, and seafoam green. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- carolina is a textured lightweight singlecloth in an oversized plaid of black and denim blue. 100% cotton.
- anemone is a lightweight black textured singlecloth ditsy motifs in blue. 100% cotton.
- nymph is a textured gossamer singlecloth in a dark plaid of indigo, green, rust, and burgundy. 100% cotton.
note: the alto scarf in dark blue contains metallic yarns.