Black Lives Matter
and all those taking action against systemic oppression, anti-blackness,
white supremacy, and police brutality.
as a team, we are looking critically at what we can do better.
- prioritizing diversity in our hiring practices and increasing our internal work around anti-racism, diversity, equity & inclusion.
- continuing in our dedication to representation in our brand imagery
- increasing our charitable donations to Black organizations
- continuing the process of getting our manufacturing in India Fair Trade certified
- scrutinizing our vendors and suppliers to see where we can shift our support to Black and BIPOC businesses
- dedicating our time to calling, protesting, petitioning
- elevating and voting for leaders that will demand the change we need
we won't stop being angry. we won't stop learning. we won't stop taking action.
we know there are no easy fixes, and we’re in this for the long haul.
thank you for taking action with us.
we welcome suggestions and are open to conversations.
we are listening at email@example.com
donate & fundraise
if you are able, we urge you to donate, too.
take action now
VOTE - locally and nationally! click here for a link to find out when the next election in your area is.
CALL - find your representatives and let them know what you think and what you demand. click here to find out who your reps are.
PROTEST - if you are able, find a local protest in your area and protest responsibly. click here for helpful tips from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
explore the many amazing Resources for Allyship compiled and shared by Nicki Sun.
dig into these Resources & Tools Regarding Racism & Anti-Blackness compiled by Tatum Dorrell, Matt Herndon, and Jourdan Dorrell.
watch this video from Nowness for a visual guide to anti-racism.
for a roundup of books on anti-racism and black bookstores to buy them from, visit our story highlights.
follow and listen to The Conscious Kid's tools for parenting and education through a critical race lens.