picnic throw | home | desert
a large, pieced blanket with knotted tassels on both ends. great for picnics, beach days, used as a tablecloth, and more! this blanket was created using our leftover archival textiles, in keeping with our commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- each throw measures 85'' x 75'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
the desert picnic throw features chalk, calliope, melody, tulip and canyon textiles.
- chalk is a lightweight woven singlecloth featuring brown and white layered stripes and multicolored specks. 100% cotton.
- calliope is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature woven motifs in pink, light blue, taupe, metallic, and plum. 88% cotton, 10% poly, 2% metallic.
- melody is a lightweight white and ivory gossamer singlecloth with fine woven multicolored stripes in neons and metallic gold.
- tulip is a textured lightweight singlecloth of pale pink-white with dotted red flower motifs. 100% cotton.
- canyon is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature multicolored stripes in pale yellow, faded burgundy, periwinkle, and bronze. 100% cotton.