ollie tee | summer 20 | XS-XL
a short sleeve button up top with a crew neck. can be worn back to front.
- made in India.
- xs: 19½’’ long, 18 ¼’’ chest
- s: 20’’ long, 19’’ chest
- m: 20 ½’’ long, 20’’ chest
- l: 21’’ long, 21’’ chest
- xl: 21 ½’’ long, 22’’ chest
*measurements taken flat, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process. to calculate the full circumference of the garment on chest, bicep, waist, hip, or thigh, double the measurement provided.
Cristal is 5’10” and wears our ollie tee in chalk, watermelon textiles, size S
Gennavieve is 5’9” and wears our ollie tee in daiquiri, dulce, sedona, swing textiles, size S
Alexandra is 5'4" and wears out ollie tee in celadon, melody, palm, fern, chore textiles, size xl
- sedona – an off-white rumpled supersoft doublegauze with woven motifs in black and brown. 100% cotton.
- dulce – a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton.
- palm – a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton.
- swing – a midweight black singlecloth with woven textures and white dash motifs. 100% cotton.
- melody – a lightweight white and ivory gossamer singlecloth with fine woven multicolored stripes in neons and metallic gold. 99% cotton, 1% metalic
- chalk – a lightweight woven singlecloth featuring brown and white layered stripes and multicolored specks. 100% cotton
- daiquiri – a midweight singlecloth featuring an oversized faded plaid of green, red, natural, and orange. 100% cotton
- watermelon – a lightweight bright pink singlecloth with woven stripes in two shades of mint green. 100% cotton.
- celadon – a substantial doublecloth in a mix of seafoam greens with faded and neon orange stripes. 94% cotton, 6% poly
- fern – a supersoft rumpled doublegauze in a deep forest green with motifs in lime and taupe. 100% cotton
- chore – a heavier doublecloth with a natural background accented with a bold repeat of cyan blue and burgundy stripes. 100% cotton