archival alto scarf | fall 21 | chambray
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- chambray graph is a natural doublecloth with black gridded lines and multicolored comet yarn stripes. 51.4% cotton, 48.6% linen.
- stardust is a lightweight singlecloth in a faded denim blue with woven stripes in rust and gold metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- skipper is a midweight textured singlecloth in a speckled oatmeal with grey and white lines woven throughout. 100% cotton.
- mariana is a lightweight singlecloth with woven stripes in green, blue, yellow, and natural. 100% cotton.
- palm is a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton.
note: the alto scarf in chambray contains metallic yarns.