picnic throw | spring 23 home | sedona
a large, pieced blanket with knotted tassels on both ends. great for picnics, beach days, used as a tablecloth, and more! this blanket was created using our leftover archival textiles, in keeping with our commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- each throw measures 85'' x 75'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
the sedona picnic throw features tuxedo, folk natural, moonstone, nightshade and charm textiles.
- sedona – an off-white rumpled supersoft doublegauze with woven motifs in black and brown. 100% cotton
- tuxedo – a midweight textured singlecloth with a bold black and cream houndstooth. 100% cotton
- folk natural - a lightweight natural singlecloth with stripes of black woven textures throughout.
- moonstone – a very soft midweight singlecloth created of minute woven textures in black throughout. 100% cotton
- nightshade – a midweight singlecloth of woven diamond motifs in black and natural. 100% cotton
- charm – a midweight natural singlecloth with an oversized black and white ditsy pattern. 100% cotton