painter quilt | spring 23 home | daiquiri
a multicolored patched quilt made from leftover yardage of our custom yarn dye woven textiles, in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- measures approximately 80'' x 60”, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
the daiquiri painter quilt features beau, flare, watermelon, russet, aphrodite, petitfour, garnet, rhumba and cardinal. the reverse side of this quilt features our dulce textile.
- daiquiri – a midweight singlecloth featuring an oversized faded plaid of green, red, natural, and orange. 100% cotton
- beau – a midweight heathered pinky brown singlecloth with saturated woven stripes in neon pink and natural. 100% cotton
- flare – a midweight singlecloth in a shade of paprika with woven bird motifs lightly accented with metallic yarns. 99.5% cotton. 0.5% metallic
- watermelon – a lightweight bright pink singlecloth with woven stripes in two shades of mint green. 100% cotton
- russet – a midweight brick red singlecloth with slanted diamond motifs in rust. 100% cotton
- aphrodite – a textured gossamer poppy red singlecloth with woven lines in rust, silver, and pink metallics. 85% cotton, 13% metallic, 2% poly *please note this textile contains metallic yarns
- petitfour – a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton
- garnet – a lightweight wine red singlecloth with broken woven lines in marigold, peach, orange, and green. 100% cotton
- rhumba – a lightweight rust singlecloth with woven textures and stripes in green, yellow, natural, faded black and gold metallic. 99% cotton, 1% metallic
- cardinal – a midweight textured singlecloth of space dye bright red stripes with small natural square motifs. 100% cotton