bandana | spring 20
a two-toned oversized bandana scarf that ties around the neck.
- made in india
- 26'' x 26'' +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process
*measurements taken flat, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- neptune – a indigo blue soft doublegauze with shades of blue bordering and copper motifs. 100% cotton
- atlantis – a substantial doublecloth in indigo with woven faded denim blue checkboard motifs. 100% cotton
- matchstick – a midweight black doublecloth with broken woven lines in sand. 100% cotton
- fitzroy – a lightweight natural singlecloth with a petite plaid and woven textures in natural and sand with tufted details in cream and gold metallic. 98.7% cotton, 1.3% metallic
- citrus – a soft rumpled tangerine doublegauze with oversized woven motifs in natural. 100% cotton
- avalon – a lemon yellow midweight singlecloth with woven textures in natural and brown. 100% cotton
- cantaloupe – a lightweight bright peach singlecloth with a petite plaid in cactus green. 100% cotton
- melbourne – a poppy red midweight singlecloth with small woven stripes in yellow, sea blue, taupe, and moss green. 100% cotton
- concert – a rumpled black supersoft doublegauze with woven motifs in brown. 100% cotton
- swing – a midweight black singlecloth with woven textures and white dash motifs. 100% cotton
- dulce – a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton
- palm – a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton
- melody – a lightweight white and ivory gossamer singlecloth with fine woven multicolored stripes in neons and metallic gold.