archival duster | fall 21 | blue
a duster-style jacket made from contrasting panels of our yarn dye woven textiles. falls below calf and features a removable fabric belt. this duster was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- xxs: 47” long, 26 ½” bust
- xs: 47” long, 27 ¼” bust
- s: 48” long, 28” bust
- m: 48” long, 29” bust
- l: 48” long, 30” bust
- xl: 48” long, 31” bust
- 1x: 48” long, 32 ½” bust
- 2x: 48” long, 34 ½” bust
- 3x: 48” long, 36 ½” bust
- 4x: 48” long, 38 ½” bust
*measurements taken flat, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process. to calculate the full circumference of the garment on chest, bicep, waist, hip, or thigh, double the measurement provided.
Jamie is 5'10" and wears our duster in the blue combo with parker, stardust, ahoy, marine, anemone, carnaby and fable details, size 1x, styled with our romper in duchess.
- parker is a midweight singlecloth in a plaid of faded navy and slate green. 100% cotton.
- stardust is a lightweight singlecloth in a faded denim blue with woven stripes in rust and gold metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- ahoy is a midweight singlecloth with stripes in black-brown and indigo. 100% cotton.
- marine is a substantial doublecloth in an oversized plaid of variegated indigo blues. 100% cotton.
- anemone is a lightweight black textured singlecloth ditsy motifs in blue. 100% cotton.
- carnaby is a supersoft doublegauze of navy blue with an art deco pattern of taupe, natural, and seafoam green. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- fable is a heavier doublecloth with large block stripe patterns in rich deep brown, navy and black. 100% cotton.
note: the duster in blue contains metallic yarns.