archival alto scarf | fall 21 | black
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
Haliun wears our alto scarf in the black textile featuring scorpio, santorini, skydive and spellbound details, styled with our shell in santorini.
- scorpio is a gossamer black singlecloth with thin multicolored metallic stripes and woven textures. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- santorini is a lightweight black singlecloth with thin lines of natural and pink textures. 100% cotton.
- skydive is a lightweight black singlecloth with thin paired stripes in emerald green and apricot. 100% cotton.
- spellbound is a lightweight black gossamer singlecloth with woven textures and nude stripes. 100% cotton.
note: the alto scarf in black contains metallic yarns.