painter quilt | spring 23 home | fiesta
a multicolored patched quilt made from leftover yardage of our custom yarn dye woven textiles, in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- measures approximately 80'' x 60”, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
the fiesta painter quilt features cardinal, petitfour, flare, aphrodite, russet, rhumba, watermelon, beau, pinwheel, clay, peace, dulce, amber, chartreuse, mariana, palm, kensington, carnaby, nymph, trapeze, garnet, hero, tempo and pecan. the reverse side of this quilt features our castle textile.
- fiesta – a supersoft rumpled black doublegauze with graphic multicolored patterns throughout. 100% cotton
- cardinal – a midweight textured singlecloth of space dye bright red stripes with small natural square motifs. 100% cotton
- petitfour – a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton
- flare – a midweight singlecloth in a shade of paprika with woven bird motifs lightly accented with metallic yarns. 99.5% cotton. 0.5% metallic
- aphrodite – a textured gossamer poppy red singlecloth with woven lines in rust, silver, and pink metallics. 85% cotton, 13% metallic, 2% poly *please note this textile contains metallic yarns
- russet – a midweight brick red singlecloth with slanted diamond motifs in rust. 100% cotton
- rhumba – a lightweight rust singlecloth with woven textures and stripes in green, yellow, natural, faded black and gold metallic. 99% cotton, 1% metallic
- watermelon – a lightweight bright pink singlecloth with woven stripes in two shades of mint green. 100% cotton
- beau – a midweight heathered pinky brown singlecloth with saturated woven stripes in neon pink and natural. 100% cotton
- pinwheel – a midweight singlecloth with stripes of faded mint, pink, yellow, and rust and woven brown textures. 100% cotton
- clay – a textured lightweight gossamer singlecloth in an earthy blush pink with metallic peeks woven throughout. 99% cotton, 1% metallic
- peace – a lightweight gauzy natural singlecloth with mini multicolored stripes in faded rainbow tones. 100% cotton
- dulce – a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton
- amber – a supersoft rumped doublegauze in goldenrod with woven patterns in slate blue, gray, and silver. 100% cotton
- chartreuse – a gossamer singlecloth in bright citrus yellow with interwoven white stripes and broken black lines. 100% cotton
- mariana – a lightweight singlecloth with woven stripes in green, blue, yellow, and natural. 100% cotton
- palm – a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton
- kensington – a vintage green supersoft doublegauze covered in a floral motif of pastels and a pop of metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic
- carnaby – a supersoft doublegauze of navy blue with an art deco pattern of taupe, natural, and seafoam green. 95% cotton, 5% metallic
- nymph – a textured gossamer singlecloth in a dark plaid of indigo, green, rust, and burgundy. 100% cotton
- trapeze – a midweight singlecloth with woven stripes in burgundy and taupe. 100% cotton
- garnet – a lightweight wine red singlecloth with broken woven lines in marigold, peach, orange, and green. 100% cotton
- hero – a rumpled supersoft doublegauze in a warm brown featuring black patterned motifs. 100% cotton.
- tempo - a substantial woven singlecloth composed of large black and brown overdyed stripes. 100% cotton.
- pecan – a midweight light brown doublecloth with graphic woven motifs in black. 100% cotton.
- castle – a supersoft rumpled black doublegauze with woven patterns in warm brown, yellow, and grey. 100% cotton.