napkin set | home | natural
a set of four napkins made from an assortment of our leftover yarn dye woven textiles in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- made in India.
- 100% cotton.
- each napkin measures 16'' X 16'', +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- hand wash and lay flat to dry, or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
the natural napkin set features tulip, peace, calliope and dulce textiles.
- tulip is a textured lightweight singlecloth of pale pink-white with dotted red flower motifs. 100% cotton.
- peace is a lightweight gauzy natural singlecloth with mini multicolored stripes in faded rainbow tones. 100% cotton
- calliope is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature woven motifs in pink, light blue, taupe, metallic, and plum. 88% cotton, 10% poly, 2% metallic.
- dulce is a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton.