napkin set | home | black stripe
a set of four napkins made from an assortment of our leftover yarn dye woven textiles in keeping with our commitment to reducing textile waste.
- made in India.
- each napkin measures 16" x 16", +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- hand wash and lay flat to dry, or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
the black stripe napkin set features spellbound, skydive, fete and santorini textiles.
- spellbound is a lightweight black gossamer singlecloth with woven textures and nude stripes. 100% cotton.
- skydive is a lightweight black singlecloth with thin paired stripes in emerald green and apricot. 100% cotton.
- fete is a lightweight black singlecloth with miniature saturated multicolored stripes. 100% cotton.
- santorini is a lightweight black singlecloth with thin lines of natural and pink textures. 100% cotton.