flags | home | dulce
these flags were created using our leftover archival textiles, in keeping with our commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- measures approximately 12 feet long, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- each flag measures 10” x 7”
the dulce flags feature petitfour, flare, russet, watermelon, clay, chartreuse, palm, kensington, nymph and garnet.
- dulce is a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton.
- petitfour is a lightweight poppy red singlecloth with woven peach stripes outlined in black. 100% cotton.
- flare is a midweight singlecloth in a shade of paprika with woven bird motifs lightly accented with metallic yarns. 99.5% cotton. 0.5% metallic.
- russet is a midweight brick red singlecloth with slanted diamond motifs in rust. 100% cotton.
- watermelon is a lightweight bright pink singlecloth with woven stripes in two shades of mint green. 100% cotton.
- clay is a textured lightweight gossamer singlecloth in an earthy blush pink with metallic peeks woven throughout. 99% cotton, 1% metallic.
- chartreuse is a gossamer singlecloth in bright citrus yellow with interwoven white stripes and broken black lines. 100% cotton.
- palm is a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton.
- kensington is a vintage green supersoft doublegauze covered in a floral motif of pastels and a pop of metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- nymph is a textured gossamer singlecloth in a dark plaid of indigo, green, rust, and burgundy. 100% cotton.
- garnet is a lightweight wine red singlecloth with broken woven lines in marigold, peach, orange, and green. 100% cotton.