flags | home | amber
these flags were created using our leftover archival textiles, in keeping with our commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- measures approximately 12 feet long, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- each flag measures 10” x 7”
the amber flags feature calliope, palm, dulce, trapeze, tulip, kensington, peace, chartreuse, nymph and canyon textiles.
- amber is a supersoft rumped doublegauze in goldenrod with woven patterns in slate blue, gray, and silver. 100% cotton.
- calliope is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature woven motifs in pink, light blue, taupe, metallic, and plum. 88% cotton, 10% poly, 2% metallic.
- palm is a moss green midweight singlecloth with faded natural woven stripes. 100% cotton.
- dulce is a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton.
- trapeze is a midweight singlecloth with woven stripes in burgundy and taupe. 100% cotton.
- tulip is a textured lightweight singlecloth of pale pink-white with dotted red flower motifs. 100% cotton.
- kensington is a vintage green supersoft doublegauze covered in a floral motif of pastels and a pop of metallic. 95% cotton, 5% metallic.
- peace is a lightweight gauzy natural singlecloth with mini multicolored stripes in faded rainbow tones. 100% cotton.
- chartreuse is a gossamer singlecloth in bright citrus yellow with interwoven white stripes and broken black lines. 100% cotton.
- nymph is a textured gossamer singlecloth in a dark plaid of indigo, green, rust, and burgundy. 100% cotton.
- canyon is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature multicolored stripes in pale yellow, faded burgundy, periwinkle, and bronze. 100% cotton.