archival alto scarf | fall 21 | desert
a large double-faced scarf with knotted tassels and contrasting panels. this is a larger scarf than our classic spray scarf. this scarf was created by piecing together our leftover archival fabrics from several seasons, in keeping with our 2021 commitment to use our existing textiles instead of creating new ones.
- made in India.
- os: 80’’ long by 28’’ wide
*measurements include a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
Brittany wears our alto scarf in the desert combo featuring canyon, peace, clay and dulce details, styled with our rooney dress in pinwheel.
- canyon is a lightweight natural singlecloth with miniature multicolored stripes in pale yellow, faded burgundy, periwinkle, and bronze. 100% cotton.
- peace is a lightweight gauzy natural singlecloth with mini multicolored stripes in faded rainbow tones. 100% cotton.
- clay is a textured lightweight gossamer singlecloth in an earthy blush pink with metallic peeks woven throughout. 99% cotton, 1% metallic.
- dulce is a lightweight taupe and ivory singlecloth with many-colored textural stripes. 100% cotton.
note: the alto scarf in desert contains metallic threads.